- Chicago-1 Purpose, Mission, Methodology and Ethics
- Chicago Live Audio & TV Broadcast Feeds
- Digital Privacy and Freedom of Speech Resources
- Press Freedom Organizations
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD) Reference
- Chicago-1 Weather Safety Resource Page
- Chicago Police Organizational Charts and Unit Identifiers
- Cook County States Attorney and Cook County Sheriff's Department - Manuals & References
Saturday, December 21, 2019
Area North Homicide Investigation - 015th District, 5100 Block of Ferdinand
Address: 5100 block W. Ferdinand
Date: 20 Dec 2019
Beat of Occurrence: 1532
Beat of Assignment:
UCR Code: 0110
M.E. Case# 2019-06046
Event# 14093 - BWC Event, archived for Detectives.
R/O's notified via OEMC Zone-12 of a person shot at above address. R/O's arrived to find via investigation that the 44 year-old victim, Antonio Cox, opened a door to the residence when an offender fired shots, fatally striking victim in the head.
015th District Units in the area witnessed a blue Chevy Impala near the scene occupied with 4 heads, Plate# BU40502
1500 (District Commander) was first on scene and discovered the victim.
Investigation continues, in-progress. See Area North Detective investigative case progress notes for more.