- Chicago-1 Purpose, Mission, Methodology and Ethics
- Chicago Live Audio & TV Broadcast Feeds
- Digital Privacy and Freedom of Speech Resources
- Press Freedom Organizations
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD) Reference
- Chicago-1 Weather Safety Resource Page
- Chicago Police Organizational Charts and Unit Identifiers
- Cook County States Attorney and Cook County Sheriff's Department - Manuals & References
Tuesday, December 24, 2019
Chicago Police Bring Christmas to CTA Clark & Lake Station
The Chicago Police Office of The Superintendent recently sent veteran CPD Officer Michelle Tannehill to surprise children and families traveling through the CTA Clark & Lake station.
Children and their adult family members traveling through the Clark & Lake CTA train station connecting the Blue, Green, Brown, Orange, and Purple lines had no idea that as they made their way through Clark & Lake, their Christmas would be made much happier by Chicago Police Officer Michelle Tannehill - Star# 7177, assigned to the Office of The Superintendent.
Tannehill's plan to do something special for our city's families was very simple and efficient: She would pack as many bags as she could with toys, stuffed animals, and other goodies to put a smile on the faces of as many children and families as possible.
The Chicago Police Office of Communications tagged along to capture the unexpected Christmas surprise and the happy reactions of those whose lives were touched by Tannehill. See the video here.