- Chicago-1 Purpose, Mission, Methodology and Ethics
- Chicago Live Audio & TV Broadcast Feeds
- Digital Privacy and Freedom of Speech Resources
- Press Freedom Organizations
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD) Reference
- Chicago-1 Weather Safety Resource Page
- Chicago Police Organizational Charts and Unit Identifiers
- Cook County States Attorney and Cook County Sheriff's Department - Manuals & References
Saturday, December 21, 2019
Home Invasion and Homicide on Morse
Address: 1600 block w. Morse
Date: 21 Dec 2019
Beat of Occurrence: 2431
Beat of Assignment: 2432R, 2433R, 2430R, 2424R
UCR Code: 0110
Event# 1935502564 (02564)
M.E. Case# 2019-06046
Event 02564 - BWC Event. R/O's were notified of a person shot via OEMC Zone-11.
R/O's arrived on-scene to find via investigation that an offender used force to break into the residence and fired shots, fatally striking the 55 year-old victim in the face.
The pod camera in the area where this homicide took place could not be used to gather video evidence because it is currently not functioning, per 2402S (SDSC)
See Area North Detective investigation summary for further details.