- Chicago-1 Purpose, Mission, Methodology and Ethics
- Chicago Live Audio & TV Broadcast Feeds
- Digital Privacy and Freedom of Speech Resources
- Press Freedom Organizations
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD) Reference
- Chicago-1 Weather Safety Resource Page
- Chicago Police Organizational Charts and Unit Identifiers
- Cook County States Attorney and Cook County Sheriff's Department - Manuals & References
Monday, December 2, 2019
Teenage Girl Missing From Ukrainian Village Has Depression, Might Be Suicidal
The Chicago Sun-Times has reported that a 15 year-old girl has gone missing from the Ukrainian Village neighborhood, and may be in danger due to suffering from depression and possible suicidal thoughts.
Marissa Sierra was last seen at 5 p.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of West Chicago Avenue.
She was wearing a black hooded jacket with “Jordan” written on the sleeve in red, a black long-sleeved shirt, dark colored pants, and black high-top shoes. She may have a navy blue backpack.
She is 4-foot-11, 100 pounds and has brown eyes and black hair.
Anyone with information should contact Area Central Detectives at 312-747-8380